MANUALS & SCHEMATICS
Technical information, Operational Manuals and Schematic diagrams of our most popular tools.
AT LINE | B-LINE | PROFESSIONAL LINE | 18V | 12V | SPECIALTY TOOLS | ACCESSORIES
- Standard dispensing gun (bulk & sausage) barrels are 2″ in diameter unless noted otherwise. 2-5/8″ (770 series) and 3-3/8″ (103 & 200-series) diameter barrels are also available.
- The standard barrels on Deluxe, Special Deluxe, Ultra and Air caulking guns are threaded (12 TPI front, 18 TPI rear). For 2″ diameter barrels only, clip on caps / barrels can be specified. Utility style dispensing gun units have three prong clip on caps only.
- All Deluxe and Special Deluxe dispensing guns are built with a swivel handle which rotates to allow for easy changes of direction and uninterrupted flow of material.
- All professional-quality caulking guns are of sturdy steel construction and are zinc plated and / or epoxy powder coated for comfort and corrosion resistance. Except for Ultra models, many cartridge guns come with a handy cartridge seal puncture wire captured inside the handle grip or mounted on the carriage.
- Single-cartridge type Air Caulk Guns have “full porting” to prevent piston upset.
- All parts for Deluxe, Special Deluxe, Ultra, and Air Powered dispensing gun models are replaceable. Many B-Line guns can be maintained also.
- All of our products are backed by Albion’s warranty and commitment to professional quality tools.
- All thrust values quoted are based upon the hand dynamometer strength of an average male in the United States of America holding the tool in its normal, comfortable gun grip area.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Albion manual dispensing guns are built with our patented smooth rod design.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required for viewing and printing the product bulletins above.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE