NEW! Yellow Square Bead Nozzle for Albion Professional Guns
|Cone Type: Square|
- Lays down a flat bead. Less tooling!
- Applies the right amount of material. Less waste!
- Easily turns the corner from vertical to horizontal without stopping. Goes down faster!
- Square nozzle seats itself reliably in the center of the joint.
- Bright, fluorescent color makes it easy to see sealant as it is being applied.
- 5″ inch Plastic nozzle is easily trimmed with a utility knife to desired size. See directions below.
- Fits all 2″ diameter barrel Albion professional bulk and sausage guns with 421-G01 metal ring cap (DL-45, DL-59,etc.) including B-Line Bulk guns (B12B20, B12B30,etc.)
- Horizontal and Vertical Expansion joints
- Fillet Joints, Cove joints and other 45° angles
- Ideal for glazing between glass, metal frames and smooth stone
How to Cut a Square Bead Nozzle
Trim the plastic nozzle to size with a utility knife as shown. Caution: Knife is sharp. Cut with nozzle OFF the gun on a hard surface and away from yourself & others.
*A special Thank You to the amazing Scott Wilson of Acranom Masonry for his contributions in developing this nozzle!