B-Line Black Cone Nozzle
Steel Ladder Hook-Pull
20oz B-Line Manual Sausage Gun w/ Smooth & Efficient 12:1 Ratio Drive
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Just bought your B12s20 off amazon. Amazing product. Thank you.
Your videos don't show how to load and use a 20 oz. sausage.
[ALBION]: Loading a sausage gun is easy:
1. Remove the front cap from the gun.
2. Pull the rod all the way back out of the gun.
3. Drop the sausage pack into the barrel.
4. Cut off the sausage staple completely with a utility knife or scissors
5. Replace the front cap with nozzle. Trim the nozzle to size needed and away you go!
- Own it
- Best sausage gun out there. In my truck every job.