Cordless Guns with state-of-the-art performance, portability, and control.
18-Volt Heavy Duty
- 18-Volt Heavy Duty all-metal gear box develops 950 lbs force, three times that of manual guns.
- Total Dispensing Control- set maximum speed rate and fine tune with variable speed trigger.
- High Productivity- as incredible as this seems, a joint 1/4" x 1/8" and the length of a football field can be filled in less than 2 minutes. With a rod speed of 23 inches per minute, jobs get done faster.
- Power Efficient- dispense over 185 latex 10 oz cartrides or over 60 cold urethane cartridges on one charge.
- Ergonomic design greatly reduces trigger-hand fatigue and wrist strain.
- Instant Rod Disengagement - reduces cartridge drip or run-on.
- Lithium-Ion Battery- included with 30-minute fast charger
- Over 40 18V models available for bulk, cartridges, sausage packs and twin-cartridge
- Kits available for easy conversion to cartridge, bulk, or sausage dispensing.
- Compatibility- accepts all Albion air and manual gun accessories.
- Lightweight – 30% lighter than our 18V models
- Long Lasting – 12-Volt Lithium Ion battery can dispense 100+ 10oz. cartridges
- Powerful - 400lbs. of dispensing force
- Fast - Dispenses a 10oz. cartridge in 16 seconds
- Control – Variable speed trigger with maximum speed dial auto reverse for no-drip
- Comfortable rubber overmolded handles. Swivel barrel.
- Fast 30-minute recharge. Battery Fuel Gauge
- Ladder pull hook. No-Drip feature.
- Puncture wire (E12 model)
- 3 12V models available: 10oz Cartridge, Quart Cartridge & 20oz Sausage.
- Includes one Li-Lo battery and fast 30-minute charger
How Fast is Fast! A Cordless Gun can dramatically decrease the amount of time on a work site.
For example, an 18-volt DL-59-T13E with a 2" diameter barrel can fill a 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch joint the length of a football field in less than 2 minutes. That's equivalent to 202 feet per minute! And unlike an air-powered tool, there are no hoses to get in the way. Albion's Cordless guns are the only tools that can consistently perform to such high standards for extended periods of time. Below is a Standard Usage Chart contractors refer to when estimating the amount of material needed for a specific job. By knowing the width and depth of a joint, a contractor can then calculate the number of feet possible from a single gallon of material. The next chart, "How Fast is Fast", shows how many feet of material can be applied per minute using an Albion battery powered tool.
How Fast is Fast? How about filling a joint the length of a football field in less than two minutes! See the chart below.