- Our powerful 18V cordless drive system coupled to an extension (stand-up) carriage for dispensing 300 X 300 ml 1:1 mix ratio twin cartridges.
- Convertible to 300 X 150 ml 2:1 mix ratio with parts included.
- Extension carriage allows you to comfortably dispense epoxy or polyurea joint filler at ground level without stooping over.
- Flow control - instant drive disengagement when trigger is released
- Ergonomic design - reduces wrist strain
- Supplied fully assembled. Kit Includes:
- (1) 982-2 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- (1) 982-21 Charger for 18V Lithium-Ion Battery (30 minute).
- Manual B26T600XL model also available.
- Improvements over Albion 2nd generation cordless guns:
- Generates 50% more force (950 lbs.)
- Constant flow with no motor oscillation
- More robust gear case
- More efficient motor
- Li-Io Battery is 50% lighter than NiCad model
- 40% longer run time compared to NiCad with no fade
- 50% faster recharge (30 minutes)
- Wider operating temperature - down to 0°F
- Fuel gauge shows how much charge is left in battery
- More battery shock resistance means longer life
Powered by Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology
FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE PRODUCT BULLETIN 346A
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON T600 MODELS, SEE PRODUCT BULLETIN 283C
If you are comparing Cordless Battery Powered dispensing tools with Air Powered please read our Frequently Asked Question on the subject for a complete evaluation of the pros and cons of both methods of powered dispensing.