- An Albion core tool in the bulk gun category
- Heavy duty 5/16" square drive rod, driven by a pair of hardened steel grip plates
- Rotating 20oz (14" long) steel barrel for convenience and durability
- Comfortable epoxy coated handle
- Double set of oiled leather pistons stiffened by a trio of steel washers for reliable suction during loading and dispensing
- Conical ejector for more complete dispensing.
- Durable 1/2" ID round steel nozzle
- Threaded steel front cap
- Gun Length: Empty: 22.5", Full (rod fully retracted): 36.5"
Click to view Catalog Page 255C showing more manual bulk guns. For more information on how to properly maintain, upgrade and convert your professional line bulk or sausage gun, see Owner's Manual #271