Follow Plate reduces the mess of bulk loading caulk from pails. Keeps gun barrel clean and prevents air from entering gun barrel during loading.
Steel plates sandwich a neoprene gasket that scrapes the inside of a 5-gallon pail clean to reduce waste and keep air and job site debris out of bulk caulk.
Threaded cap with gasket in center of pail holds gun securely. Fits 2" diameter Albion Professional Line threaded barrel bulk guns (models DL-45-xx, DL-59-xx, etc.) And fits B-Line Bulk Guns (models B12Bxx, B26Bxx, etc.).
For use with tapered or straight sided metal or plastic pails with maximum ID of 11-3/8" and minimum ID of 9-7/8".
Also fits pails with 3 gallon units of Sikaflex®-2c and MasterSeal® NP 2™
Click here to view our videos of this accessory tool in action.
- #31-13: 2" Leather Gasket for inside cap
- #31-19: 2" Neoprene Rubber Gasket for inside cap (use with water-based products)
- #486-H02: 11-3/8" Neoprene Gasket
- #486-H06: 11-3/8" Viton Rubber Gasket (use with solvent based products)
Note: This model does not work with:
- B-Line Sausage Guns (models B12Sxx, B18Sxx, B26Sxx, etc.) -no plate available
- 2" diameter Albion Professional Line Clip-Cap barrel bulk guns (models DL-45C-xx, DL-59C-xx, etc.) - Use model 504-G08