An incredible list of exhibitors, speakers, presenters, and sponsors, as well as tens of thousands of attendees are ready to kick off the construction year at the largest commercial construction event of the year: World of Concrete 2017. Albion Engineering Company, in booth S-11751 in the South Hall, is committed to providing the highest quality dispensing tools and accessories, is excited to partake in this exciting event, January 17, 18, 19 & 20, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
But don’t just take our word for it. This World of Concrete video will get you revved up for the event.
The Largest Commercial Construction Event in 2017!
Everything starts at World of Concrete. It’s the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry industries. And, it jump starts each new year by supplying you with the latest innovations, expert know-how and best new products to finish your work faster, better and more profitably.
World of Concrete 2016 attracted 55,000+ professional registrants and showcased just over 1,400 leading suppliers.
WOC 2017 will feature exhibitors from around the world and will be the largest World of Concrete in 8 years.
- The Producer Center, a marketplace of materials, equipment, demos, and seminars for concrete producers
- Material Handling, offering trucks, excavators and more for material delivery, distribution, concrete placement, and earth moving
- Concrete Repair & Demolition, housing a display of surface preparation equipment, scarifying, sawing equipment, concrete repair, and other demolition products
- World of Masonry, showcasing products, tools, information, and technology for masonry professionals
- Technology for Construction, featuring the newest products and tools for the commercial construction industry from top information technology and systems providers; and
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative Pavilion showcasing the popularity of decorative concrete for both commercial and residential applications including concrete coatings, waterproofing products and technologies and more.
NEW for 2016, The all-new precast area focuses on precast products, technologies and equipment including coring machines, pipe unloaders, precast forms, above/below ground precast, concrete pipe, manhole and septic tank equipment, and more!
The World-Class Education Program will feature:
- WOC 3-Hour Seminars: 31 comprehensive seminars – 6 designated tracks – 8 NEW for WOC 2017
- WOC 90-Minute Seminars: 50 seminars – 29 NEW for WOC 2017 – 9 tracks including Masonry, Residential, Safety, and Engineering
- WOC 4-Hour Certification Seminars & Examinations: 8 certifications offered by industry associations – ACI, ACPA, CFA, ICRI, and TCA
- WOC Hands-On Training Events: 4 training experiences – place/finish floors, surveying with total stations, stamped concrete, and NEW concrete fundamentals focusing on mix design and field testing
- WOC Interactive Workshops & Live Demonstration: 9 workshops including train-the-trainer, boot camps, and live demonstrations
Three Construction Boot Camps for Field Management. Addressing business management challenges, World of Concrete offers all-day workshops tailored for management-level professionals.
Three Technical Workshops with Live Demonstrations
Extend your learning beyond the classroom by attending expert-led workshops and live demonstrations highlighting different concrete applications.
Editorial Events will include:
Breakfast with the Experts - Rise and shine! Get answers to your most vexing questions from top experts in the concrete industry in an intimate and open setting – Choose from two time slots, 6:45 am or 8:15 am
Luncheons & Forums – Participate in a variety of industry networking presentations and open forums – choose from topics like SCC, ICF, concrete polishing, quality slabs, and concrete repair.
Hoover Dam Tour – Informative tour of Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge[some content courtesy Construction Marketing Association]