Our powerful 18V cordless drive system coupled to a sturdy carriage for fast and reliable dispensing of 200 X 200ml (1:1 ratio) and 200 X 100ml (2:1 ratio) twin cartridges.
- Flow control - instant drive disengagement when trigger is released
- Ergonomic design - reduces wrist strain
- Supplied fully assembled. Kit Includes:
- (1) 982-2 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- (1) 982-21 Charger for 18V Lithium-Ion Battery (30 minute). Euro, (220-240V), UK (230V) and Australian (230V) battery chargers are also available: Contact Albion for part numbers.
- Improvements over Albion 2nd generation cordless guns:
- Generates 50% more force (950 lbs.)
- Constant flow with no motor oscillation
- More robust gear case
- More efficient motor
- Li-Io Battery is 50% lighter than NiCad model
- 40% longer run time compared to NiCad with no fade
- 50% faster battery recharge (30 minutes)
- Wider operating temperature - down to 0°F
- Fuel gauge shows how much charge is left in battery
- Advanced battery shock resistance means longer life
Powered by Milwaukee® REDLITHIUMTM Battery Technology
For more information, see Product Bulletin 346A
If you are comparing Cordless Battery Powered dispensing tools with Air Powered please read our Frequently Asked Question on the subject for a complete evaluation of the pros and cons of both methods of powered dispensing.