Building a Tool
There are 3 core components in a dispensing tool: The Drive, the Material Containment Unit (MCU), and Nozzle. By customizing these components to meet your specific application needs, you can create the optimal dispensing tool.
Creates initial force or thrust
Holds the material in bulk, sausage or cartridge
Reduces material to desired size and shape
Mechanism that creates force or thrust. There are three drives available:
- Manual Drive: hand operated, portable, and efficient. A wide range of drive ratios are available to match the viscosity or nozzle back pressure.
- Air-Powered Drive: requires an air compressor, regulator, and hose. This set-up is best for industrial applications.
- Cordless Drive: portable, powerful, fast and effortless.
Contains the material to be dispensed.
- Bulk Material: Sealants and adhesive supplied in pails.
- Sausage Packs: Packaged in a Mylar bag which fits a sausage specific tool.
- Cartridge Material: Portable and convenient. Single and two-component.
Determines the size and shape of the material to be dispensed