Below are some of the resources available to stocking distributors of Albion tools:
Contact us or email email@example.com or call 856-235-6688 x10 to order any of the items below or to discuss a promotional idea for your location.
24" x 7" x 1/8" thick rigid plastic sign with white background is perfect for interior displays. It is drilled to hang on pegboard along with your display of Albion guns. Request part #925-5.
Banners for inside or outside
Flexible vinyl banners with brass grommets can be hung inside or out to announce that Albion guns can be found at your location! Request part #925-4.
With a cut-out view of the interior of a DL-series bulk gun, this display gun clearly shows all the components that make up a piston assembly in various bulk and sausage guns. Request part #890-1.
Take-one catalog boxes
This handy box holds 20 copies of Catalog & Handbook #333. Designed to sit on a distributor's counter it helps users and salespeople find just the right gun or accessory. Request part #745-G03
All our full size Catalog Pages and Product Bulletins organized in a convenient 3-ring binder. Request part #745-G04
Co-Op Advertising Policy
Albion supports accurate, quality advertising and promotions by our stocking distributors. This can take the form of print (catalogs & flyers), internet, email or other social media, t-shirts, open houses and other customer appreciation events, sales promos, etc. To the extent that a distributor's promotions appropriately display our product and company name / tagline we will consider supporting the cost on a 50/50 basis up to a maximum amount equal to 1% of previous year's purchases. Reimbursement is in the form of a credit to the customer's account upon the receipt of proper documentation. Call Marketing Director Bob Reynolds at 856-235-6688 x15 or contact us for pre-approval.
Tools For Display
Physical samples of Albion guns and accessories that can be viewed and touched by users are helpful to sales. And, since each distributor's mix of stocked products and available display space is unique, Albion is happy to provide tools and acessories for creating in-store displays in a distributor's showroom at 50% off the best column price. Call Marketing Director Bob Reynolds at 856-235-6688 x15 or contact us to arrange.
Product Knowledge (PK) Tests
- How to load a bulk gun from a pail: Test or Master with answers
- How to load a bulk gun w/ a Skim Plate & Loading Sleeve: Test or Master with answers
- How to maintain & rebuild an Albion bulk caulk gun: Test or Master with answers
- How to select the best piston for your Albion gun: Test or Master with answers
- The widest selection of caulking nozzles in the industry: Test or Master with answers
- The Albion Spot-Pro® nozzle for sealing roof & siding fasteners: Test or Master with answers
- How to find delaminations in concrete & tile quickly: Test or Master with answers
- How to convert a B12S20 sausage gun for use with bulk or 10oz. cartridges: Test or Master with answers
On-Gun Advertising Program
To assist distributors with your promotions and build repeat sales Albion has invested in the latest in label printing technology. Dramatic, full color laminated labels that will create positive impressions on job sites are available for placement on many B-Line tools. Call Dean Hammel at 609-304-0765 or fill out a contact us form for more information.