- Our largest capacity cordless bulk gun. Barrel 18" long x 3-3/8" diameter.
- Nozzle is 3/4" ID steel. If plastic cone nozzles are preferred, choose model 103-16E instead.
- To use plastic cone nozzles 235-3 or 935-3 on this gun, substitute the 187-G05 barrel reducer and add a 421-G01 Ring Cap
- To use smaller ID metal nozzles, add Thread Adapter #27-6 to fit 32-series standard metal nozzles to the existing #221-G01 Front Cap.
* When ordering any cordless gun without the battery and charger, add an "N" to the end of the part number (i.e. 103-15E --> 103-15EN)
Albion 3rd generation cordless guns feature:
- Speed - 30 seconds to dispense entire load at full speed
- Power - 3 times the thrust of a standard manual drive
- Flow control - instant drive disengagement
- Ergonomic design - reduces wrist strain
- Dispensing control - adjustable trigger speed
- Duration - 25+ loads on one charge
- Full assembly - ready to go right out of the box
- (1) 18 volt Lithium-Ion battery; supplies full power until completely drained
- Fast 30 minute charger
- Leather pistons
Improvements over Albion 2nd generation cordless guns:
- Generates 50% more force
- Constant flow with no motor oscillation
- More robust gear case
- More efficient motor
- Battery is 50% lighter than old NiCad model
- 40% longer run time with no fade
- 50% faster recharge
- Wider operating temperature - down to 0°F
- Fuel gauge
- More shock resistance
If you are comparing Cordless Battery Powered dispensing tools with Air Powered please read our Frequently Asked Question
on the subject for a complete evaluation of the pros and cons of both methods of powered dispensing.