- An Albion core tool
- Heavy duty 5/16" square drive rod, driven by a pair of hardened steel grip plates
- Rotating 20oz (14" long) steel barrel for convenience and durability
- Comfortable epoxy coated handle
- Double set of oiled leather pistons stiffened by a trio of steel washers for reliable suction during loading and dispensing
- Conical ejector for more complete dispensing.
- Standard 1/2" ID round metal nozzle
- Threaded steel front cap
- Gun Lengths
For more information on how to properly maintain, upgrade and convert your professional line bulk or sausage gun, see Owner's Manual #271
Our most popular size, with orange cone nozzles (#235-3).